WELCOME TO MY ORIONKA

I've started to write since I was in Junior high, inspired by mangas...also as an escape from all 'school' and home' stuffs. It's always amazing how you drawn yourself in stories...feels like you live in different kind of world, being someone and somewhere else...

Thursday 20 January 2011

A Nurturing Soul in an Empty Glass

That blue,,,
It spreads just like disease, an ally of a shallow mind,,,a defense of a fragile thoughts,,,
Its wave moves ferociously..

I hear that sounds,,,demanding more to come,,,
A ship that awaits for a voyage,,,bidding adieu to all behind,,,

Shall I walk for a distance so nobody could hear,,,how empty a soul of mine,,,
Shall I just die in this blue sea of hope, a deep grieve from a fountain of time,,,

What a calamity! what a foolish,,,
Even those fireflies mock me,,,
Hence I stay hence I die,,,
Will you be there to cry,,,

Slowly the ship has sailed,,,
Slowly I begin to pray,,,
Let the blue take me drifted,,,
A nurturing soul in an empty glass,,,has finally lifted

By.Me  01/20/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment